The Center for Permission to Stay in the Kingdom Permit to work and issue a certificate of identity (CI) according to the Cabinet resolution on 13 July 2021 for all 5 locations as follows.
1. Chonburi Province : Location Siam Ninja Market Rural Road No. 3023 Nong Hong Subdistrict, Phan Thong District
2. Ranong Province: Location No. 89/296 Moo 1, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Ranong
3. Chiang Mai Province: located at No. 138 Moo 4, Tha Sala Subdistrict, Mueang Chiang Mai District
4. Samut Prakan Province : Location No. 339/2 Moo 9, Soi Suksawat 74, Phra Pradaeng District
5. Samut Sakhon Province : Location Mahachai Auto Paint Co., Ltd. No. 32/8 Sethakit 1 Road, Tha Sai Subdistrict, Mueang Samut Sakhon District
Procedures for obtaining a CI Person Status Certificate
1. Bring the old CI personal status certificate document to submit to reserve the queue.
2. Make an appointment to come and take photos for a new CI status certificate.
3. Obtain a new CI person status certificate
Documents required to enter the center for obtaining a certificate of status of a person CI visa transfer with visa extension Alien documents
Documents of Foreign Workers
1. Original certificate of personal status CI
2. Copy of work permit (pink card)
3. photographs, one and a half inches in size quantity 6 sets (the company provides photo taking service)
4. Myanmar house registration (if any)
5. Myanmar ID card (if any)
1. Company affidavit no more than 3-6 months (only for juristic persons)
2. Copy of ID card (director)
3. Copy of house registration (director)
*In the case of an individual
– Copy of ID card
– Copy of the house registration
Procedures within the place where the Certificate of Person Status is issued CI
1. Issuing a new CI certificate of personal status
2. Moving visa stamps can be completed in the center.
3. Check the visa 13 February 2023 (If you have already renewed your visa ,you don’t have to do it)
Relocation of foreign worker visa stamps
– If the alien report is lost
damaged book or the old book has expired a new passport must be issued upon obtaining a new passport and a visa stamp report must be made from the old one to the new one.
1. Use old passport
2.Use a new Passport
The Cabinet has approved the Ministry of Labor’s proposal to extend the period for issuing CI documents from the Myanmar authorities to provide services in 4 provinces: Samut Sakhon, Samut Prakan, Ranong, Chonburi to February 13, 2023, hoping that entrepreneurs have workers to work continuously until February 13, 2025