Notify the alien’s residence to the government agency according to the law

90 day reporting service for foreign workers Nationality Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos
May 8, 2023
Employer change service, notification in – notification out
May 8, 2023

Notify the alien’s residence to the government agency according to the law

Notification of alien accommodation for establishments

Notification of accommodation of aliens under the Immigration Act 1979, Section 38, has stipulated that the host, the owner of the house or the occupier of the residence or the hotel manager who accepts the alien who is permitted to temporarily stay in the Kingdom must notify to the competent official at the immigration office located in the locality of the residence or that hotel within 24 hours. from the time the alien takes up residence If there is no immigration office in any locality, inform the police at the police station in that locality in the case of the house, residence or hotel where the alien resides under paragraph 1 located in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area Notify the competent official at the Immigration Division. The notification of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be in accordance with the regulations prescribed by the Director-General

In notifying the accommodation of aliens who reside in the residence, only hotels that have been granted permission under Hotel and Guest House Mansion Apartment Act establishments or general rental houses to the owners of such houses landlord Or the entrepreneur notifies using data Form TM. 30.

In the case of being located in Bangkok, notify at the Residential Notification Office, 2nd floor, Muang Thong Thani Temporary Service Center, 6th floor Building, Popular Road, Ban Mai Subdistrict, Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi.
(According to official days and hours) in the case of located in other provinces Notify the provincial immigration office in the area. that is responsible for the notification of accommodation of foreigners under Section 38, the Immigration Office has determined the form and method of providing additional services.

– Bring documents to notify by yourself or assign others to bring documents to notify.
– Notify via registered mail
– notify via internet network system

how to inform
Method 1 Bring documents to notify yourself or assign others to bring documents to notify.
Bring documents to notify yourself or assign others to bring documents to notify at the date of immigration in the area where the alien lives (according to official days and hours)

Method 2 Notify registered Post office
1. Fill out the notification form Ready to sign the informant’s name.
2. Envelope size 6.5*9 inches with 10 baht stamp affixed, addressed to yourself in order to return the receipt of the officer.
3. Put documents 1-2 in the registration envelope. (Keep the registration form as evidence) Send to the following address

If residing in Bangkok, send to
Notification of residence for foreigners
Sub-Division 2, Immigration Division 1, Immigration Office
Government Center Commemorating His Majesty the King’s 80th Rainy season Anniversary
No. 120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Road, Soi 7, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict, Lak Si District, bangkok 10210

For foreigners Sent to all immigration checkpoints. by area residence of foreigners

Method 3 Notify via the Internet
1. Register for the service to notify your residence via the internet at in the window notification of residence When the staff has checked and approved, will inform the user code and password for accessing the system to the registered e-mail
2. Able to download the request form for the notification service via the internet at
3. Able to download the manual for notifying housing via the Internet and the data from TM.30 form on the login page

Service to notify the residence of aliens within 24 hours
Required Documents
– Passport copy
-Data from TM. 6 certificate
– Copy of current visa
– Copy of the employer’s house registration
– Copy of the employer’s ID card
– Company certificate (in case of a juristic person)
– Copy of the director’s ID card (in the case of a juristic person)
*Note : Document address must be the same as the residential address.